* HELP PREVENT TYRANNY BY EDUCATING PEOPLE: COPY THE BODY OF THIS POST AND SEND IT IN AN EMAIL – ALL MODERN BROWSERS ALLOW YOU TO DO IT – TO YOUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES, LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT MILITARY FRIENDS AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW
By Washington’s Blog
Everything Happening Now Was Planned Before 9/11
Special preface to my friends in the military, law enforcement and intelligence and other government servants: You are sworn to defend and uphold the Constitution, and the facts below may help you do so.
We’ve been told that “9/11 changed everything” and that we’re living in “a post-911 world”.
We’ve been told that what our government is doing now has been rendered necessary by the urgent post-9/11 threat from terrorists.
In reality, however, virtually everything happening now was planned before 9/11. Please see for yourself:
- The Patriot Act was planned before 9/11 (and see this). Indeed, former Counter Terrorism Czar Richard Clarke told Stanford law professor Lawrence Lessig:
After 9/11 the government drew up the Patriot Act within 20 days and it was passed.
The Patriot Act is huge and I remember someone asking a Justice Department official how did they write such a large statute so quickly, and of course the answer was that it has been sitting in the drawers of the Justice Department for the last 20 years waiting for the event where they would pull it out.
4:30 into this video:
- Government plans, exercises or drills to detain American citizens who opposed war were also drawn up before 9/11, as was a bill allowing the permanent detention by the Attorney General of aliens convicted of no crimes, with no judicial review
- The decision to launch the Iraq war was made before 9/11. Indeed, former CIA director George Tenet said that the White House wanted to invade Iraq long before 9/11, and inserted “crap” in its justifications for invading Iraq. Former Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neill – who sat on the National Security Council – also says that Bush planned the Iraq war before 9/11. Top British officials say that the U.S. discussed Iraq regime change even before Bush took office. And in 2000, Cheney said a Bush administration might “have to take military action to forcibly remove Saddam from power.” And see this.
- Cheney made Iraqi’s oil fields a national security priority before 9/11. And the Sunday Herald reported: “Five months before September 11, the US advocated using force against Iraq … to secure control of its oil.” (remember that Alan Greenspan, John McCain, George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, a high-level National Security Council officer and others all say that the Iraq war was really about oil.)
- The decision to threaten to bomb Iran was made before 9/11, and the Christian Science Monitor notes that the U.S. has been claiming for more than 30 years that Iran was on the verge of nuclear capability
- Wars throughout the Middle East and North Africa to effect regime were planned before 9/11
- Cheney dreamed of giving the White House the powers of a monarchy long before 9/11
- Cheney and Rumsfeld actively generated fake intelligence which exaggerated the threat from an enemy in order to justify huge amounts of military spending long before 9/11. And see this
- The government knew that terrorists could use planes as weapons — and had even run its own drills of planes being used as weapons against the World Trade Center and other U.S. high-profile buildings, using REAL airplanes — all before 9/11
- America played dirty games to justify wars before 9/11
READ @ http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/12/educationgram-copy-the-body-of-this-post-and-send-it-in-an-email-all-browsers-allow-you-to-do-it-to-everyone-you-know-and-your-elected-representatives-and-local-law-enforcement-agencies.html
* AN OPEN MESSAGE TO POLICE AND MILITARY
Posted by StormCloudsGathering
[…] Face the reality. You have been betrayed. Come to terms with the fact that you are working for criminals. You are standing on the wrong side of history right now. You are already participating in the destruction of our country by trampling on our rights, of your children’s rights, and of your grandchildren’s rights. You are the criminal arm of a criminal enterprise.
We, the People, desperately need you to take a stand. You took an oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Do not obey unlawful orders. Take a stand. NOW! Your country needs you. Our future depends on it. […]
* THE REAL DEFINITION OF TERRORISM
By Glenn Greenwald, Salon
The FBI yesterday announced it has secured an indictment against Faruq Khalil Muhammad ‘Isa, a 38-year-old citizen of Iraq currently in Canada, from which the U.S. is seeking his extradition. The headline on the FBI’s Press Release tells the basic story: “Alleged Terrorist Indicted in New York for the Murder of Five American Soldiers.” The criminal complaint previously filed under seal provides the details: ‘Isa is charged with “providing material support to a terrorist conspiracy” because he allegedly supported a 2008 attack on a U.S. military base in Mosul that killed 5 American soldiers. In other words, if the U.S. invades and occupies your country, and you respond by fighting back against the invading army — the ultimate definition of a “military, not civilian target” — then you are a . . . Terrorist.
Here is how the complaint, in the first paragraph, summarizes the Terrorism charge against ‘Isa:
Last month, I sat for an hour-long interview with Berkeley’s Harry Kreisler as part of that university’s Conversations With History series. Although the event was nominally part of my book tour, Kreisler was a very good interviewer who asked a lot of probing questions unrelated to the book which I’m not generally asked — about my background, intellectual influences and foundations, motives — and so some may find this discussion worthwhile:
* POLICE EVICT PROTESTERS FROM OCCUPY BOSTON SITE
By Jess Bidgood, NYTimes
BOSTON — The police swept into Occupy Boston’s campsite early Saturday morning, bringing one of the country’s largest continuous demonstrations inspired by New York City’s Occupy Wall Street protest to an end.
Boston police said 46 people had been arrested during what the city’s police commissioner, Edward Davis, said was “by and large” a peaceful eviction.
Police officers arrived shortly before 5 a.m., dragging tents out of the camp and warning the roughly 75 protesters who had stayed the night there that they would be arrested if the did not leave.
“The first thing I heard was the sound of a knife ripping through a tent,” said Mike Hipson, a demonstrator who stayed through the night. A group linked arms and awaited arrest as police officers backed vans into the camp.
Some protesters noted that they could not read police badges, and some members of the media said they were kept at a distance as arrests were being made.
The sweep was not a surprise. On Thursday, a Boston judge lifted a temporary restraining order that had barred the police from evicting the group. By Friday, protesters had received eviction notices warning them that they risked arrest if they did not vacate Dewey Square by midnight, and many began clearing tents and valuables from the camp. But that night, a crowd of more than 1,000 gathered in and around the square. “The mayor and I decided it was good to hold off 24 hours after the deadline,” Commissioner Davis said.
By 8 a.m. Saturday, the city’s cleanup of Dewey Square was in full force, with workers using leaf blowers and moving garbage into dump trucks. Others had begun power-washing posters off of the building they had adorned in the square.
Across the street, a couple of dozen protestors chalked messages, like “Occupy Boston Lives,” on the pavement outside of South Station, using supplies from the group’s “mobile sign unit.” The supplies, one housed in a sign-making tent, were now inside a child’s wooden wagon. […]
* 500 YEAR OLD GLOBAL ‘ROLL-UP’ FOUNDERS?
By Anthony Wile, The Daily Bell
And another one gone, and another one gone … Another one bites the dust − Queen
Is it possible that the biggest roll-up in history is foundering?
What roll-up? Well … roll-up, of course, is a money-industry term of art. It means that someone − an enterprising banker backed by big money − begins to buy up mom and pop shops to turn them into one large industry with “economies of scale” and an intrinsic value that is larger than its individual moving parts.
In this case, the roll-up that is taking place is of nation-states.
The bankroll comes from central banks.
And the supervisory business council is made up of the great Anglosphere families that control them around the world.
But if such a roll-up is taking place, it just hit a snag. The Anglosphere power elite that is trying to create worldwide government seems to have suffered yet another setback with the withdrawal of Britain and three other countries from upcoming treaties designed to make the EU even more of a massive nation-state.
Ironically, Britain (home of the City of London‘s mile-square nexus of elite, global domination) has led the way. Apparently, there is simply too much resistance among the population and even the political class to overcome. I would like to thank the Internet for that. Perhaps people for the first time in a long time are waking up and realizing what is being done TO them in THEIR name.
Unless something changes very quickly (and it always could), Britain shall remain outside of the core Eurozone. But another 23 European countries will participate in a new treaty mandating strict oversight of how they spend their taxpayer’s money.
The treaty is supposed to be written by March. It will probably mark the first time in history that 23 countries voluntarily gave up their sovereignty without a single shot being fired. Britain won’t be among them. We’ll see how far the treaty actually gets.
Britain’s top men supposedly made the decision to leave in order to ward off regulatory attacks against its financial services industry. Do you believe that? Britain’s been moving toward the Union for decades.
What is more likely is that a tipping point was finally reached. Had Britain’s political class followed its instincts and handed over the last vestiges of sovereignty to the EU, it might have faced open rebellion at home. It was, therefore, a bridge too far … […]
* TAWAKKOL KARMAN
The Nobel Lecture (Oslo, December 10, 2011)
In the name of God the Compassionate the Merciful
Your Majesties, Highnesses, Excellencies, Distinguished Committee of the Nobel Peace Prize, Arab spring and revolution youth in the arena of freedom and change, and all free people of the world,
Peace upon you from the Nobel Peace rostrum
With joy and pleasure I would like to express my gratitude for the honour I was given together with my peace fighter colleagues, Her Excellency the President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf and Mrs. Leymah Gbowee, for this international award, which carries great moral and human meaning. Thank you for the award, which I consider as an honour to me personally, to my country Yemen, to the Arab women, to all women of the world, and to all people aspiring to freedom and dignity. I accept the award on my behalf and on behalf of the Yemeni and Arab revolutionary youth, who are leading today’s peaceful struggle against tyranny and corruption with moral courage and political wisdom.
Alfred Nobel’s dream of a world, where peace prevails and wars disappear, has not been achieved yet, but the hope to make it come true has grown large, and the effort to achieve it has doubled. The Nobel Peace Prize still offers this hope spiritual and conscientious momentum. For more than a hundred years, this award has stood as proof of the values of peaceful struggle for rights, justice and freedom, and also as proof of how wrong violence and wars are with all their backfiring and devastating results.
I have always believed that resistance against repression and violence is possible without relying on similar repression and violence. I have always believed that human civilization is the fruit of the effort of both women and men. So, when women are treated unjustly and are deprived of their natural right in this process, all social deficiencies and cultural illnesses will be unfolded, and in the end the whole community, men and women, will suffer. The solution to women’s issues can only be achieved in a free and democratic society in which human energy is liberated, the energy of both women and men together. Our civilization is called human civilization and is not attributed only to men or women. […]
* “GET IT DONE.”: URGING CLIMATE JUSTICE, YOUTH DELEGATE ANJALI APPADURAI MIC-CHECKS UN SUMMIT
By Amy Goodman, DemocracyNow
A number of protests are being held today at the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Durban to protest the failure of world leaders to agree to immediately agree to a deal of binding emissions cuts. Anjali Appadurai, a student at the College of the Atlantic in Maine, addressed the conference on behalf of youth delegates. Just after her speech, she led a mic-check from the stage — a move inspired by the Occupy Wall Street protests. “It always seems impossible until it’s done. So, distinguished delegates and governments around the world, governments of the developed world: Deep cuts now. Get it done,” Appadurai says.
To watch the complete daily, independent news hour, read the transcript, download the podcast, and for more reports from the U.N. Climate Change Conference in Durban, visit http://www.democracynow.org/tags/durban_climate_summit_2011
* TOP RADIATION EXPERT: 50 Bq/kg IN HUMANS LEADS TO IRREVERSIBLE LESIONS IN VITAL ORGANS – THEN TOP UN OFFICIAL REFUTES EFFECTS OF INTERNAL RADIATION
By ENENEWS ADMIN, EneNews
- Intro – Children’s perspective
- 2:30 – Agreement between IAEA and WHO – WHO cannot research health effects of radiation or effects of nuclear accidents if IAEA does not agree
- 7:00 – Former head of WHO admits they answer to IAEA
- 14:00 – Chernobyl had no effect -UN
- 15:45 – Scientist refutes UN
- 27:30 – 200km from Chernobyl, 10,000 becquerels measured inside child
- 30:20 – According to Professor Yury Bandazhevsky (former director of the Medical Institute in Gomel), Over 50 Bq/kg of body weight lead to irreversible lesions in vital organs
- 30:50 – *MUST SEE* Refutes internal radiation! –Norman Gentner, Secretary of UN UNSCEAR (United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation), ~2001 (See Gentner speak at 13:55 — No increase in leukemia, even among liquidators)
- 34:15 – *MUST SEE* Internal or external it makes no difference!
- 45:20 – Internal lesions
- 49:25 – Now only 20 out of 100 considered healthy, before it was 80 out of 100
- Keep your eye out for Chris Busby at 35:30 and 38:40
* SMART CAR MAKES GREENEST VEHICLE LIST
By Rosana Francescato, Project Green A to Z
When I bought my used Smart Fortwo last year, I had in mind not only fuel efficiency but also ease of parking, a valuable feature for a car in San Francisco. And that has in fact proven to be a major bonus that I wouldn’t easily give up. I don’t drive enough to be that concerned about gas prices, but when I do drive, of course I like to know I’m driving a cleaner car.
Now that so many electric car choices are coming out, including an electric Smart in the near future, I look forward to a time when I can afford one — and when we’ll have electric car plug-ins available at my condo, so that buying an electric vehicle would even be feasible. I’m working on that and will provide updates here. In the meantime, one of my consolations has been that Chelsea Sexton, a major electric car advocate, has also been driving a Smart car. But I still long for an electric car of my own.
So I was glad to see this year’s Greenest Vehicles list from the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE). The list is not what you might expect, wwith the Honda Civic GX, a vehicle that runs on compressed natural gas — rather than an electric car — topping the list. It did make sense that in second place is the Nissan Leaf, an all-electric car. But who would have thought, with all these electric cars coming out, that the Smart would be number 3 on the list? […]
* Quote of the Clueless
Posted by Mary, The Left Coaster
I mean, acting like everyone who’s been successful is bad and that because you’re rich you’re bad, I don’t understand it. I don’t get it.
Perhaps he missed the part where the bankers pushed the world economy into a massive long-term recession through their fraudulent dealings designed to screw their customers?